We use the BANT framework for basic customer qualification. Try to make sure that during the qualification stage, you get to these answers:
- 1.B = Budget
- 2.A = Authority
- 3.N = Need
- 4.T = Timeframe
We have a few key targets
- Well funded fast growing startups that have large requirements in business processes, branding, and technology.
- Established businesses that are looking to modernize their organization and improve efficiency.
If we are seeking vendors for particular work, and a current prospect offers the service, we should prioritize them in our RFP if they are a good match.
- When is the last time you made a similar purchase?
- How long did the purchase take?
- What are the key factors in your buying decision? Price, experience, quality, speed?
- When is your go-live date?
- Ideas on budgets
- What is your role and what do you do?
- What led you to look at us?
- What are you using now?
- What problems are you looking to solve?
- If these problems are not solved, what happens?
- What tools are you using in your stack?
- What issues are you experiencing in any of these areas?
- Where is this interest/initiative coming from?
- What is the timing to purchase?
- What are the requirements you have for this project?
- Do you have a budget allocated to a solution?