Website Go-Live Checklist
These are some things to think about in the days and week leading up to a website launch for a customer.
- SEO description and meta tags for each page
- Check on all screen types on Webflow, and all browsers and lots of devices
- Image sizes per device (Webflow does this automatically)
- Spelling checks --> Entire website should be read by native language speaker of main site language
- Ensure HTTPS is on and the domain is configured correctly.
- If Webflow, ensure which account the website will be hosted on, and setup client billing if required.
- Backup source code and send to client once final payment as been received.
- Check Contact Form and Job Forms email correctly and save data as expected
- Check that links to outside websites open in new tabs
- Check that we have a credits link to mäd.com if that is in the contract. This should open a new tab.
- Check that all photography or assets are final versions and have been paid for or signed off with models
- Google Analytics Setup