We often have open positions for various roles. We regularly update this page with our latest requirements.
However, please note that we also accept open applications for roles that are not listed on this page. If you're awesome, you'll get in regardless - we collect great people.
- $600 to $800 depending on experience and skillset.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with client and Internal development team
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Being part of the Design Thinking phase and Design Sprint sessions both internally and with users or stakeholders
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as UX and UI Designer
- Strong problems findings mindset
- Up to date with designs trend
- Good presentation and communication skills
- You should eat Sketch, InVision, Adobe Suits as your breakfast
- Independent, self-managed and motivated quick learner...you need to be a sponge and soak in lots of knowledge!