If you're going to have a baby, congrats! :)
- Inform management at least 3 months before the child is born
- If you've been with Mäd for more than a year, you're entitled to 90 calendar days of parental leave with 100% of salary.
- If you've been with Mäd for less than a year, you're entitled to 90 calendar days of parental leave with 50% of salary.
- You can take up to an additional 90 calendar days of unpaid leave, for a total of 180 days of leave.
- If you need take more than 180 days, this will be reviewed on a case to case basis. The likely scenario is that you'll be asked to resign from your position after 180 days of leave, and that we will try our best to bring you back in when you're ready.